Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs User Registration
How do I set cookies in my browser?
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small bits of information particular to your ID. In order to remember you, your browser needs to allow a cookie to be set for our site.
Changing these settings may require contacting your company's Information Technology or network support department.
In Internet Explorer:
Click on Tools. Scroll down in the pop-up menu and choose Internet Options.
In the "Internet Options" pop-up box, click the Security tab. Under the Security tab, click on Trusted sites. Click on the Sites button that appears under Trusted sites.
Make sure that the white checkbox beside "Require server verification" is not checked.
Add http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com to the list of trusted sites.
You may want to add all of the following:
- What email address should I use to set up my profile?
- Why should I register for the Mayo Medical Laboratories web site?
- How do I register as a user of Mayo Medical Laboratories' web site?
- What domains do we need to have permitted by our firewall?
- How can I get access to a webpage?
- How do I subscribe (or unsubscribe) to e-mail updates?
- What if my e-mail address has changed?
- What if I change companies?