Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print a certificate for a program I viewed or attended?
- Sign in to www.MayoMedicalLaboratories.com.
- In the left navigation, click Education.
- Click My Events. This opens your Dashboard.
- Click the My Certificates tab.
- Click the Generate Certificate link highlighted in blue underneath the program title.
- On the Certificates page, check the signature box at the top of the page, verify that the number of credit hours is entered in the hours box or fill in as needed, and click Save Changes.
- Select the type of certificate you wish to print, and save or print the generated PDF.
- If the program for which you want a certificate printed is not listed, your quiz or evaluation was not finalized and you must complete it again.
Note: When receiving a certificate for our Dangerous Goods program, the facilitator's signature can be signed by your manager or administrator.
If you are having problems printing a certificate:
- Verify that you have completed your evaluation with a passing score.
- Verify that all of the domains on the cookies page are permitted by your computer system.