For more than 100 years, Mayo Clinic has opened its doors to others by providing care to patients from around the world and by collaborating with other health care organizations to advance medical knowledge and support the local delivery of health care services.
Mayo Medical Laboratories continues that tradition by providing state-of-the-art reference laboratory services to more than 4,000 hospitals and laboratories in more than 60 countries every month
- 3,000+ tests across all medical subspecialties.
- Tests and resources organized around clinical specialties to help manage the needs of your patients.
- 150 new cutting-edge tests launched annually.
Honors and Recognition
The following organizations have honored Mayo Clinic and Mayo Medical Laboratories:
- Mayo Clinic: Top Ranked More Often
- FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Mayo Clinic recognized as a DiversityInc Top Hospital and Health System
- Mayo Laboratory Inquiry Receives Awards from Contact Center World
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Named Second in Top 100 Call Center Award from BenchmarkPortal
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Earns Center for Excellence Recognition for Third Year in a Row