|Values are valid only on day of printing.|
Container/Tube: Plastic, 10-mL urine tube (Supply T068)
Specimen Volume: 1 mL
1. Collect a random urine specimen.
2. Immediately freeze specimen.
3. If possible, DO NOT send other tests ordered on same vial of urine. In doing so, the other tests may have increased turnaround time due to the strict frozen criteria of this assay.
1. New York Clients-Informed consent is required. Please document on the request form or electronic order that a copy is on file. An Informed Consent for Genetic Testing (Supply T576) is available in Special Instructions.
2. If not ordering electronically, submit a Biochemical Genetics Request Form (Supply T439) with the specimen.