|Values are valid only on day of printing.|
Container/Tube: Plastic, 10-mL urine tube (Supply T068)
Specimen Volume: 10 mL
1. Fasting-overnight (12-14 hours).
2. Have patient void the first-morning specimen, then collect specimen within 2 hours of first-morning void while patient continues to fast. Fluids are allowed.
3. No preservative.
4. Immediately freeze specimen.
1. New York Clients-Informed consent is required. Please document on the request form or electronic order that a copy is on file. An Informed Consent for Genetic Testing (Supply T576) is available in Special Instructions.
2. If not ordering electronically, submit a Biochemical Genetics Request Form (Supply T439) with the specimen.