Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: Evaluation of Bleeding Symptoms, Disorders, and Risks - Evaluation for von Willebrand Disease
- Communiqué: Anemia in Adults: A Contemporary Approach to Diagnosis
- Communiqué: Polycythemia Vera
- Communiqué: The Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypercoagulability States
- Mayo Clinic Video: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Mayo Clinic Video: Multiple Myeloma
- Algorithm: Coagulation | Von Willebrand Disease Profile
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Comprehensive Hematopathology and Laboratory Hematology Services
Our goal is to provide the highest quality, comprehensive, diagnostic hematopathology and laboratory hematology services possible and to be recognized as leaders of our field. We go beyond comprehensive laboratory testing with unparalleled access to Mayo Clinic expertise.
Because we see patients every day, we can offer the benefit of multidisciplinary experts working together for the best patient outcome. Rather than offering random tests, our clinicians and laboratorians focus on maintaining high-quality, cost-effective, and efficient care by using algorithmic, evidence-based approaches that lead to correct diagnoses and treatment while minimizing unneeded testing.
Importantly, our hematopathology laboratories are managed by physicians with expert knowledge regarding the clinical implications of each test result, benefiting generalists and subspecialists with detailed interpretive reports. This is the Mayo Medical Laboratories difference.
Learn more about each laboratory: