Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance, Waldenström Macroglobulinemia, AL Amyloidosis, and Related Plasma Cell Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Communiqué: Essential Thrombocythemia
- Communiqué: Polyclonal Gammopathy - A Retrospective Cohort Study of 148 Patients
- Hot Topic: Warfarin Sensitivity Genotyping
- Mayo Clinic Video: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Hot Topic: Common Test-Ordering Errors, Part 2: T&B Cells
- Mayo Clinic Video: Testing for Newly Diagnosed Plasma Cell Myeloma
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: