Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: Evaluation of Bleeding Symptoms, Disorders, and Risks - Evaluation for von Willebrand Disease
- Communiqué: Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance, Waldenström Macroglobulinemia, AL Amyloidosis, and Related Plasma Cell Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Communiqué: The Challenges of Testing For and Diagnosing Porphyrias
- Mayo Clinic Video: Waldenström Macroglobulinemia Research
- Mayo Clinic Video: Lifestyle Factors Impact Survival of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patients
- Mayo Clinic Video: The Important Role of Immunology Testing in Hematology
- Mayo Clinic Video: Lymphoma Consultation Service from Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: