Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: Evaluation of Bleeding Symptoms, Disorders, and Risks - Evaluation for von Willebrand Disease
- Communiqué: How to Interpret and Pursue an Abnormal Complete Blood Cell Count in Adults
- Hot Topic: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - New Approaches for a Common Disease
- Algorithm: Amyloidosis | Amyloidosis (Familial) Test Algorithm
- Hot Topic: Red Cell Folate Testing - Unwarranted and Overutilized in the Era of Folic Acid Supplementation
- Hot Topic: Von Willebrand Disease (VWD) Part 3: VWF Activity Assay
- Hot Topic: Clopidogrel Platelet Function Tests
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: