Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: Current Approach to Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Communiqué: Anemia in Adults: A Contemporary Approach to Diagnosis
- Hot Topic: Free Light Chains & Monoclonal Gammopathies - Impact on Diagnostic Panels
- Algorithm: Pernicious Anemia Testing Cascade
- Mayo Clinic Video: Essential Thrombocythemia
- Mayo Clinic Video: Lifestyle Factors Impact Survival of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Patients
- Hot Topic: Von Willebrand Disease (VWD) Part 2: NHLBI Diagnosis Guidelines
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: