Hematology and Hematopathology
- Hot Topic: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - New Approaches for a Common Disease
- Algorithm: Vitamin B12 Deficiency Evaluation
- Mayo Clinic Video: Updated mSMART Consensus Guidelines for Myeloma
- Algorithm: Coagulation | Von Willebrand Disease Profile
- Mayo Clinic Video: Myelofibrosis
- Algorithm: Myeloproliferative Neoplasm: A Diagnostic Approach to Bone Marrow Evaluation
- Mayo Clinic Video: Lymphoma Consultation Service from Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: