|Values are valid only on day of printing.|
Collection Container/Tube: Clean, plastic urine collection container
Submission Container/Tube: Plastic, 10-mL urine tube (Supply T068)
Specimen Volume: 3 mL
1. Collect a random urine specimen.
2. No preservative.
1. No specimen substitutions.
2. No STATS are accepted for this procedure.
3. For situations where chain of custody is required, a Chain-of-Custody Kit (Supply T282) is available. For chain-of-custody information, see FENTX / Fentanyl with Metabolite Confirmation, Chain of Custody, Urine.
4. If urine creatinine is required or adulteration of the sample is suspected, the following test should be requested, ADULT / Adulterants Survey, Urine. For additional information, please refer to ADULT / Adulterants Survey, Urine.
5. Submitting less than 3 mL will compromise our ability to perform all necessary testing.
|Urine||Refrigerated (preferred)||14 days|