|Values are valid only on day of printing.|
Container/Tube: Plastic, 60-mL urine bottle
Specimen Volume: 20 mL
1. Collect a random urine specimen.
2. No preservative.
1. No specimen substitutions.
2. No STATS are accepted for this procedure.
3. For situations where chain of custody is required, a Chain-of-Custody Kit (T282) is available. For chain-of-custody testing, order KETAX / Ketamine Confirmation, Chain of Custody, Urine.
4. Additional drug panels and specific requests are available. Call Mayo Medical Laboratories at 800-533-1710 or 507-266-5700.
5. If urine creatinine is required or adulteration of the sample is suspected, the following test should be requested, ADULT / Adulterants Survey, Urine. For additional information, refer to ADULT / Adulterants Survey, Urine.
6. Submitting <20 mL will compromise our ability to perform all necessary testing.
|Urine||Refrigerated (preferred)||14 days|