|Values are valid only on day of printing.|
Container/Tube: Plastic, 60-mL urine bottle
Specimen Volume: 30 mL
1. Collect a random urine specimen.
2. No preservative.
1. See Prescription and Over-the-Counter (OTC) Drug Screens in Special Instructions.
2. For situations where chain of custody is required, a Chain-of-Custody Kit (Supply T282) is available. For chain-of-custody information, see COCH / Chain-of-Custody Processing.
3. Not intended for use in employment-related testing.
4. Submitting less than 30 mL will compromise our ability to perform all necessary testing.
|Urine||Refrigerated (preferred)||14 days|