NAbFeron (IFNB-1) Neutralizing Antibody Test
Detection of antibodies to interferon-B-1
Reference Values Describes reference intervals and additional information for interpretation of test results. May include intervals based on age and sex when appropriate. Intervals are Mayo-derived, unless otherwise designated. If an interpretive report is provided, the reference value field will state this.
A final report will be attached in MayoAccess.
Clinical Reference Provides recommendations for further in-depth reading of a clinical nature
- Grossberg et al. J Interferon Research 1988; 8: 5-7
- Grossberg et al. Biotherapy (in press) 1997
- Grossberg et al. In: Manual of Clinical Laboratory Immunology,1986 3rd ed. 295-299
- WHO Technical Report Series 687, 35-60, 1983
- Betaseron prescribing information, Berlex
- Rebif prescribing information, Serono
- Avonex prescribing information, Biogen
- Sibley et al. Neurology 1996; 47: 889-894
- Paty et al. Neurology 1996; 47: 865-866