Evaluates the presence of antibodies to muscle-specific receptor
tyrosine kinase (MuSK)
Reference Values Describes reference intervals and additional information for interpretation of test results. May include intervals based on age and sex when appropriate. Intervals are Mayo-derived, unless otherwise designated. If an interpretive report is provided, the reference value field will state this.
Positive: > or = 20
Test Performed by: Athena Diagnostics
377 Plantation Street
Four Biotech Park
Worcester, MA 01605
Clinical Reference Provides recommendations for further in-depth reading of a clinical nature
1. Neli B. et al. J. Neuroimmunology 2006: 177: 119-131.
2. Hoch, W. et al. Nature Medicine. 2001; 7:365-368.
3. Hopf, C. et al. Euro. J. Biochem. 1998; 253: 382-389.
4. Hopf, C. et al. J. Bio. Chem. 1998; 273: 6467-6473.
5. Husain, A. et al. Ann NY Acad Sci. 1998; 13:471-474.
6. Nakahama, Y. et al. Clinical Neurology. 2007: 47:356-8