Evaluates the presence of quantitative antibodies to muscle-specific receptor tyrosine kinase (MuSK)
Reference Values Describes reference intervals and additional information for interpretation of test results. May include intervals based on age and sex when appropriate. Intervals are Mayo-derived, unless otherwise designated. If an interpretive report is provided, the reference value field will state this.
Positive: > or = 20
Test Performed by: Athena Diagnostics
200 Forest Street, 2nd floor
Marlborough, MA 01752
Clinical Reference Provides recommendations for further in-depth reading of a clinical nature
1. Neli B. et al. J. Neuroimmunology 2006: 177: 119-131.
2. Hoch, W. et al. Nature Medicine. 2001; 7:365-368.
3. Hopf, C. et al. Euro. J. Biochem. 1998; 253: 382-389.
4. Hopf, C. et al. J. Bio. Chem. 1998; 273: 6467-6473.
5. Husain, A. et al. Ann NY Acad Sci. 1998; 13:471-474.
6. Nakahama, Y. et al. Clinical Neurology. 2007: 47:356-8