ADmark ApoE Genotype Analysis & Interpretation (Symptomatic)
Reference Values Describes reference intervals and additional information for interpretation of test results. May include intervals based on age and sex when appropriate. Intervals are Mayo-derived, unless otherwise designated. If an interpretive report is provided, the reference value field will state this.
A final report will be attached in MayoAccess.
Test Performed by: Athena Diagnostics
200 Forest Street, 2nd floor
Marlborough, MA 01752
Clinical Reference Provides recommendations for further in-depth reading of a clinical nature
- Corder EH, et al. Science 1993; 261:921-923
- Athena Diagnostics, Inc., ApoE Reported Results, Data on file
- Welsh-Bohmer, et al. Annals of Neurology 1997; 42:319-325
- Saunders, AM et al. Lancet 1996; 348:90-93
- Motter R, et al. Annals of Neurology 1995; 38:643-47
- Tanzi R, et al. Lancet 1996; 347:1091-1095