Frequently Asked Questions
- During Rapid Order Entry will I be able to see the tests I have ordered by their names when I enter the test code?
- Many of the questions in MayoAccess allow free text entry. Is there a preferred answer for the following?
- I have special billing needs that previously were handled by a stamping on the batch sheet. Should this practice continue with MayoAccess?
These steps are specific to MayoAccess, which is designed to be the sole long-term reference laboratory IT solution for clients of Mayo Medical Laboratories.
If MayoAccess is not available, refer to the Downtime Forms page.
Step 1. Log in and submit the test request:
Refer to the Specimen Requirements in the Test Catalog for details.
- Log into MayoAccess.
- Ensure all relevant information is provided for each test.
- Submit the test request.
Step 2. Pack and ship the specimen:
Refer to Specimen Transport for packing and shipping details.
- Pack the specimen and include any required forms.
- Ship the specimen.