Frequently Asked Questions
- If I type a large amount of information in Performing Lab Notes or Report Notes will I be able to format the way it is displayed on the batch sheet or the Lab reports via carriage returns, etc.?
- Can I order the same WILD test code multiple times on the same accession?
- Do I have to use MayoAccess batch sheets or may I use my own LIS batch sheet?
These steps are specific to MayoAccess, which is designed to be the sole long-term reference laboratory IT solution for clients of Mayo Medical Laboratories.
If MayoAccess is not available, refer to the Downtime Forms page.
Step 1. Log in and submit the test request:
Refer to the Specimen Requirements in the Test Catalog for details.
- Log into MayoAccess.
- Ensure all relevant information is provided for each test.
- Submit the test request.
Step 2. Pack and ship the specimen:
Refer to Specimen Transport for packing and shipping details.
- Pack the specimen and include any required forms.
- Ship the specimen.