Register for Mayo Medical Laboratories
United States, Canada
- More options
- +1 507 266 5700
- More options
Reference Laboratory Services for
Health Care Organizations
Autoimmune encephalopathy, dementia, and epilepsy are not rare, are potentially treatable, and the diagnosis is aided by testing autoantibody profiles in serum and cerebral spinal fluid. These autoantibodies target neuronal nuclear and cytoplasmic antigens, and have a high predictive value for occult cancer.
We are heading to Chicago to meet up with our friends and colleagues from around the world at the 2014 AACC Annual Meeting. To share what we learn about the latest science and knowledge from our peers, we will be live blogging from the conference. Last updated: Thursday, July 31 at 1:53 p.m.
A new encephalopathy autoimmune evaluation is now available. View this post to learn what providers should know about autoimmune encephalopathy, our testing approach, as well as interpretation, follow-up, and additional considerations once the test has been ordered.
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight (MALDI-TOF) Mass Spectrometry, a Revolution in Clinical Microbiology [Virtual Visiting Faculty]
- Week In Review — August 1
- Managing Big Data
- 2014 AACC Annual Meeting: Featured Resources
- Week In Review — July 25
- Tailoring Medical Treatment to Specific Individuals
- Frank Cockerill, M.D., Participates in 21st Century Cures Roundtable [Updated]
- Safe Specimen Shipping
- CDC Announces First Chikungunya Case Acquired in United States
- Using Quality Assurance to Improve Outreach Patient Experience