Register for Mayo Medical Laboratories
United States, Canada
- More options
- +1 507 266 5700
- More options
Reference Laboratory Services for
Health Care Organizations
Due to the Labor Day holiday, observed Monday, Sept. 1 in the United States, Mayo Medical Laboratories' specimen pickup and delivery schedule will be altered. To ensure that your specimen vitality and turn-around time are not affected, plan ahead and note that no pickups or deliveries will be made on Sept. 1 by our couriers or FedEx.
Hyaline fungi cause several common diseases including histoplasmosis, blastomycosis, and coccidioidomycosis. Dr. Roberts discusses the distribution and ecology of these fungi, as well as their pathogenesis and cultural characteristics.
Mayo Medical Laboratories would like to remind its clients that samples should not be submitted to any reference laboratory for any type of testing if a patient is being investigated for a viral hemorrhagic fever (e.g., Ebola virus) or Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus. Testing for these infectious diseases must be coordinated with local public health authorities.
A new dementia autoimmune evaluation is now available. View this post to learn what providers should know about autoimmune dementia, our testing approach, as well as interpretation, follow-up, and additional considerations once the test has been ordered.
- Week In Review — Aug. 15
- Mayo Clinic Pathologists Decrease Need for Repeat Surgeries
- Cologuard Receives FDA Approval
- Applying Lean Concepts in a High-Volume Molecular Diagnostic Microbiology Laboratory
- Tick-Borne Diseases on the Rise
- Franklin Cockerill, M.D., Announces Retirement from Mayo Clinic
- Week In Review — Aug. 8
- Verifying Reagent Lot Performance
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight (MALDI-TOF) Mass Spectrometry, a Revolution in Clinical Microbiology [Virtual Visiting Faculty]
- Week In Review — August 1