Dangerous Goods Training
Quiz and Credit
Receiving Credit and Proof of Training
To obtain proof of training and to receive credit, complete the following steps:
- Watch the training video or read the materials.
- Take and pass the Dangerous Goods Shipping Certification quiz. After you sign in, click the Start evaluation button.
- You will be prompted to register and sign in to access the quiz.
- You must pass the quiz with a score of 80% or greater to obtain a Dangerous Goods Shipping certificate.
- Generate and print the Dangerous Goods Shipping certificate that launches automatically at the end of the quiz.
- If you have problems, go to the FAQ: How do I print my certificate?
- Sign the certificate and have a trainer or supervisor at your facility sign as "Facilitator."
- Retain a copy of the training-completion certificate and a copy of these training materials according to your laboratory's procedures.
- Certification expires two years after the completion date. The completion date is listed as “date submitted” on the certificate.
ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Credit
Mayo Medical Laboratories is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the Clinical Laboratory Sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® program. This program has been approved for a maximum of 0.5 P.A.C.E. contact hours. The level of instruction for this program is intermediate.