Dangerous Goods Training
Online Quiz and Completion Certificate
How Do I Receive Credit/Proof of training?
The process consists of training and a quiz. Complete the following steps:
- Watch the training video or read the materials.
- Take and pass the self-assessment quiz and evaluation: Dangerous Goods Shipping Certification quiz. Once signed in, click the Start evaluation button.
- Note: You will be prompted to register and sign in to access the quiz.
- You must pass this quiz with a score of 80% or greater to obtain a dangerous goods shipping certificate.
- Generate and print the Dangerous Goods Certificate that launches automatically at the end of the evaluation.
- Having problems? Refer to the FAQ: How do I print my certificate?
- Sign the Certificate and have a trainer or supervisor at your facility sign as “Facilitator.”
- Retain a copy of the training completion certificate and a copy of these training materials according to your laboratory's procedures.
ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Credit
Mayo Medical Laboratories is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the Clinical Laboratory Sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® program. This program has been approved for a maximum of 0.5 P.A.C.E. contact hours. Level of instruction for this program is intermediate.
Mayo Medical Laboratories is approved as a Continuing Education Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science for State of California and State of Florida credit. Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel has designated this program for general credit. The level of instruction for this program is intermediate. This program has been approved for 0.5 contact hours.