Quiz and Credit
Receiving Credit and Proof of Training
To obtain proof of training and to receive credit, complete the following steps:
- Watch the training video or read the materials.
- Take and pass the Dangerous Goods Shipping Certification quiz. After you sign in, click the Start evaluation button.
- You will be prompted to register and sign in to access the quiz.
- You must pass the quiz with a score of 80% or greater to obtain a Dangerous Goods Shipping certificate.
- Generate and print the Dangerous Goods Shipping certificate that launches automatically at the end of the quiz.
- Sign the certificate and have a trainer or supervisor at your facility sign as "Facilitator."
- Retain a copy of the training-completion certificate and a copy of these training materials according to your laboratory's procedures.
ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Credit
Mayo Medical Laboratories is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the Clinical Laboratory Sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® program. This program has been approved for a maximum of 0.5 P.A.C.E. contact hours. The level of instruction for this program is intermediate.
Mayo Medical Laboratories is approved as a Continuing Education Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science for State of California and State of Florida credit. Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel has designated this program for general credit. The level of instruction for this program is intermediate. This program has been approved for 0.5 contact hours.