- Phone Number and Address
- Quality and Compliance
- Requests (PHI Secured)
- Request Information
- MayoACCESS Notes
- Patient Test Reports
- New Client Center
- Report Portal
- Client Price Portal
- Additional Test Report
- Quality Report Portal
- Reportable Disease Portal
- Electronic Invoices
Guidelines for Sites Linking to Mayo Medical Laboratories
Linking to the site is encouraged. For your convenience, a Link to this Page button is located on some of our most-viewed pages.
General guidelines for linking to Mayo Medical Laboratories
When linking to pages on Mayo Medical Laboratories, follow these guidelines:
- URLs for individual pages may change as content is updated. Check links often to ensure they remain active.
- Re-posting Mayo Medical Laboratories content or images on other Web sites or framing of Mayo Medical Laboratories pages within another Web site is prohibited.
- Links to Mayo Medical Laboratories should not appear (through highlighting, for instance) as though the linking site has an overarching relationship with Mayo Medical Laboratories.
- Paraphrasing or excerpting Mayo Medical Laboratories content is not permitted.
Use the following text to describe Mayo Medical Laboratories:
Mayo Medical Laboratories is a global reference laboratory operating within Mayo Clinic’s Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, one of the largest clinical laboratories in the world. With more than 3,200 employees, including more than 160 physicians and scientists, the department performs testing on all Mayo Medical Laboratories specimens.