Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs User Registration
How do I register as a user of Mayo Medical Laboratories' web site?
To register, use the buttons on the upper right of the screen. Click on "New User?" to create a new user profile.
The first time you register, you should be automatically signed in for the day.
To sign in, use the "Sign In" button on the upper right. Once you are signed in, these buttons will switch to say "My Profile" and "Sign Out."
Use "My Profile" to make changes to your user ID, and "Sign Out" to make sure that others cannot use the computer while using your ID.
Registration is free, and Mayo Medical Laboratories respects your privacy.
- What email address should I use to set up my profile?
- Why should I register for the Mayo Medical Laboratories web site?
- What domains do we need to have permitted by our firewall?
- How do I set cookies in my browser?
- How can I get access to a webpage?
- How do I subscribe (or unsubscribe) to e-mail updates?
- What if my e-mail address has changed?
- What if I change companies?