Many of the questions in MayoAccess allow free text entry. Is there a preferred answer for the following?
Yes, the correct answers for these questions are as follows:
- Duration - Enter 12, 24, Random without adding the words hours or hrs, etc.
- Volume - Enter 250, 1200 without adding milliliters or ml, etc.
- Source - Be very specific when entering a source, the more detail the better. Examples may include: Left Eye, Right Big Toe, Left Forearm, etc.
- Dosage - Enter the dosage without adding milligrams as Mayo's LIS system will not receive the value if is entered as 5 mg
- Time must always be entered in military time. Example: 0200 for 2:00 am or 1400 for 2:00 pm
- Date must always be entered as MM/DD/YYYY Example: 02/14/2008
More questions in this category
| All questions