- Phone Number and Address
- Licenses and Certificates
- Requests (PHI Secured)
- Request Information
- MayoAccess Notes
- New Client Center
- Report Portal
- Client Price Portal
- Additional Test Report
- Quality Report Portal
- Electronic Invoices
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I print a certificate for a program I viewed or attended?
- Sign in to www.MayoMedicalLaboratories.com.
- In the left navigation, click Education.
- Click My Events. This opens My Event History.
- On the My Event History page, find the program for which you want a certificate printed.
- Click the "Generate certificates of attendance" link highlighted in blue underneath the program title.
- On the Certificates page, check the signature box, verify that the number of credit hours is entered in the hours box or fill in as needed, and click 'Save Changes'.
- Select the type of certificate you wish to print and save or print the generated PDF
- If the program for which you want a certificate printed is not listed on your Event History page, your quiz or evaluation was not finalized and you must complete it again.
Note: When receiving a certificate for our Dangerous Goods program, the facilitator's signature can be signed by your manager or administrator.
If you are having problems printing a certificate:
- Make sure you have completed and/or finalized your evaluation.
- Make sure that all the domains on the cookies page are permitted by your computer/IT system.