- Phone Number and Address
- Quality and Compliance
- Requests (PHI Secured)
- Request Information
- MayoACCESS Notes
- Patient Test Reports
- New Client Center
- Report Portal
- Client Price Portal
- Additional Test Report
- Quality Report Portal
- Reportable Disease Portal
- Electronic Invoices
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs Ordering Tests Preparing Your Specimen
Preparing Your Specimen
- What are the specific requirements for collecting my specimen?
- How do I find acceptable specimen types (for example, serum, whole blood, plasma)?
- What is the blood collection process for my specimen?
- What is the urine collection process for my specimen?
- Is there a list of specimen collection tubes and their uses?
- What is the minimum specimen volume for my specimen?
- How do I send a time-sensitive specimen?