Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs Dangerous Goods Training
Dangerous Goods Training
- If I work in a hospital laboratory sendout area and a courier picks up our specimens, do I need Dangerous Goods training?
- Is the Dangerous Goods training course different from the online packing and shipping information that you offer?
- If I am not shipping a Category A Infectious Substance, do I still need to take the Dangerous Goods training?
- Why not simply classify all medical specimens as Category A, to avoid underclassifying shipments?
- Do I need to keep a certificate of training with me whenever I transport Category A specimens?
- Does Mayo Medical Laboratories need to have a copy of the hospital client's or courier's certificate of training?
- Who needs Dangerous Goods training?
- Is Dangerous Goods training IATA certified?
- Is there a cost for Dangerous Goods training?
- How do I receive credit and proof of Dangerous Goods training?