Frequently Asked Questions
- Preparing Your Specimen
- Identifying Your Specimen
- Requesting a Test
- Submitted Orders
- Transporting Specimens
- Test Results
- Test Development and Research
- Test Classification
- How do I register for an event?
- How do I apply for CME credit for a program I viewed?
- Why can't I download documents for the program I registered for?
- How do I print a certificate for a program I viewed or attended?
Dangerous Goods Training
- If I work in a hospital laboratory sendout area and a courier picks up our specimens, do I need Dangerous Goods training?
- Is the Dangerous Goods training course different from the online packing and shipping information that you offer?
- If I am not shipping a Category A Infectious Substance, do I still need to take the Dangerous Goods training?
- Why not simply classify all medical specimens as Category A, to avoid underclassifying shipments?
- Do I need to keep a certificate of training with me whenever I transport Category A specimens?
- Does Mayo Medical Laboratories need to have a copy of the hospital client's or courier's certificate of training?
- Who needs Dangerous Goods training?
- Is Dangerous Goods training IATA certified?
- Is there a cost for Dangerous Goods training?
- How do I receive credit and proof of Dangerous Goods training?
- What email address should I use to set up my profile?
- Why should I register for the Mayo Medical Laboratories web site?
- How do I register as a user of Mayo Medical Laboratories' web site?
- What domains do we need to have permitted by our firewall?
- How do I set cookies in my browser?
- How can I get access to a webpage?
- How do I subscribe (or unsubscribe) to e-mail updates?
- What if my e-mail address has changed?
- What if I change companies?