Click CC to turn on closed captioning.
Kikuchi disease is rare and usually self-limiting. However, accurate diagnosis is essential to avoid treatments that could have deleterious effects on the patient. In this case study, Dr. Jevremovic walks you through the various stains and tests needed to identify this disease.
- Dragan Jevremovic, MD, PhD
- Assistant Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology at Mayo Clinic
- Co-Director of the Cell Kinetics Laboratory in the Division of Hematopathology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- 5434 Hematopathology Consultation
- 5439 Surgical Pathology Consultation
Forward to a Colleague
Share this presentation with:
- General Practitioners
If you have questions, email .