Click CC to turn on closed captioning.
From collection of the proper specimen to selection of appropriate methods for antimicrobial susceptibility testing, working with anaerobic bacteria is challenging. Dr. Rosenblatt discusses all the steps necessary to successfully isolate and identify the pathogen from your specimen.
- Jon Rosenblatt, MD, a Professor of Medicine and Microbiology at Mayo Clinic, as well as a consultant in the Division of Clinical Microbiology.
- MMLSA/56031 Antimicrobial Susceptibility, Anaerobic Bacteria, MIC
- ANAE/84292 Bacterial Culture, Anaerobic
- ANIDE/8114 Organism Referred for Identification, Anaerobic Bacteria
Forward to a Colleague
Share this presentation with:
- General Practitioners
- Infectious Disease Physicians
- Internal Medicine Physicians
If you have questions, email .