Fungal Molecular Diagnostics
Click CC to turn on closed captioning.
Dr. Wengenack will discuss the latest technological advances in the molecular detection and identification of fungal organisms.
- Nancy L Wengenack, PhD, Director of the Mycology and Mycobacteriology Laboratories in the Division of Clinical Microbiology at Mayo Clinic
- Hot Topic: Introduction to Clinical Mycology - Part 3
- Hot Topic: Update on the Identification of Coccidioides immitis and Coccidioides posadasii: Rapid Detection using PCR
- Hot Topic: Fungal Meningitis
- Hot Topic: Dimorphic Fungi: Blastomycosis
- Hot Topic: Dimorphic Fungi: Coccidioidomycosis
- Hot Topic: Dimorphic Fungi: Histoplasmosis
- Hot Topic: Dimorphic Fungi: Sporothrichosis
Forward to a Colleague
Share this presentation with:
- Infectious Disease physicians
- General Practitioners
If you have questions, email .