Fungal Molecular Diagnostics
Click CC to turn on closed captioning.
Dr. Wengenack will discuss the latest technological advances in the molecular detection and identification of fungal organisms.
- Nancy L Wengenack, PhD, Director of the Mycology and Mycobacteriology Laboratories in the Division of Clinical Microbiology at Mayo Clinic
- Hot Topic: Fungal Molecular Diagnostics
- Hot Topic: Laboratory Diagnosis of Fungal Infections
- Hot Topic: Introduction to Clinical Mycology - Part 1
- Hot Topic: Superficial Fungal Infections: Dermatophytes Part 2
- Hot Topic: Clinical Mycology: Direct Examination of Coccidioides, Geotrichum and Trichosporon
- Hot Topic: Clinical Mycology: Direct Examination of Cryptococcus
- Hot Topic: Clinical Mycology: Direct Examination of Zygomycetes
Forward to a Colleague
Share this presentation with:
- Infectious Disease physicians
- General Practitioners
If you have questions, e-mail