Cervical Cytology and HPV Testing
What's New and What You Need to Know
Click CC to turn on closed captioning.
Dr. Michael Henry reviews the current guidelines for the appropriate use of human papillomavirus (HPV) tests.
- Michael R. Henry, MD, Director of the Cytology Laboratory in the Division of Anatomic Pathology at Mayo Clinic
HPV Hot Topics
- Hot Topic: Cervical Cytology and HPV Testing - What's New and What You Need to Know
- Hot Topic: HPV and p16 Testing in Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Hot Topic: Human Papillomavirus Molecular Detection with Genotyping
- Hot Topic: HPV and p16 Testing in Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Indication, Interpretation, and Implication
Forward to a Colleague
If you have questions, email .