Laboratory Diagnosis of Cyclospora Infection
Click CC to turn on closed captioning.
Cyclospora infection is a diarrheal disease that occurs in foodborne outbreaks or can occur in travelers to endemic areas. Dr. Rosenblatt describes the clinical aspects of Cyclospora infection and discusses the appropriate laboratory tests for diagnosis.
- Jon Rosenblatt, MD
- Professor of Medicine and Microbiology at Mayo Clinic
- Consultant in the Division of Clinical Microbiology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- Bobbi S. Pritt, MD
- Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, College of Medicine
- Director of the Initial Processing and Media Laboratory and the Parasitology Laboratory at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- Consultant in the Division of Clinical Microbiology
Forward to a Colleague
Share this presentation with:
- Infectious Disease Physicians
- Internal Medicine Physicians
If you have questions, email .