Use of Urinalysis in the Diagnosis of Kidney Disease
Click CC to turn on closed captioning.
A well-performed urinalysis is a critical component of the evaluation of all patients with possible kidney disease. Dr. Lieske and Ms. Miller present technical methods and case studies to illustrate the diagnostic value of urinalysis.
- John C. Lieske, MD
- Ms. Rachel Miller
- Education Specialist in the Renal Testing Laboratory
- RUA/9308 Urinalysis, Complete, Includes Microscopic
- UMIC/9316 Urinalysis, Microscopic, Osmolality, and pH
- PTU/8261 Protein, Total, Urine
- CREAZ/8472 Creatinine with Estimated GFR (MDRD), Serum
- C3/8174 Complement C3, Serum
- C4/8171 Complement C4, Serum
- SABP/86537 Streptococcal Antibodies Profile
Forward to a Colleague
Share this presentation with:
- Clinical laboratory scientists
- Laboratory Managers
If you have questions, email .