Reactive T-cell Hyperplasia in the Lymph Node
Click CC to turn on closed captioning.
Surgical pathology relies on the use of several techniques including special stains, flow cytometry, and molecular studies. Dr. Jevremovic walks you through the steps used to reach a diagnosis in this case.
- Dragan Jevremovic, MD, PhD
- Assistant Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology at Mayo Clinic
- Co-Director of the Cell Kinetics Laboratory in the Division of Hematopathology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- 5434 Hematopathology Consultation
- 5439 Surgical Pathology Consultation
Forward to a Colleague
Share this presentation with:
- General Practitioners
Mark your calendars for the next International Surgical Pathology Symposium.
If you have questions, e-mail .