Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies
Part 2: The Clinical Chemistry Laboratory
Click CC to turn on closed captioning.
Dr. Saenger presents the second in our series “Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies.” The series addresses strategies for test utilization in the clinical laboratory. This presentation will discuss some common clinical chemistry laboratory tests and strategies to direct appropriate use.
- Amy K. Saenger, PhD, DABCC
- Director of Cardiovascular Laboratory Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- GAL3/86202 Galectin-3, Serum
- ST2S/61723 ST2, Serum
- THCG/80678 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), Quantitative, Pregnancy, Serum
- BHCG/61718 Beta-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, Quantitative, Serum
- PBNP/84291 NT-Pro B-Type Natriuretic Peptide (BNP), Serum
- TPNT/82428 Troponin T, Serum FOL/9198 Folate, Serum
- CRP/9731 C-Reactive Protein (CRP), Serum
- FOL/9198 Folate, Serum
The Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies Series
- Hot Topic: Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies, Part 1
- Hot Topic: Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies, Part 2
- Hot Topic: Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies, Part 3
Forward to a Colleague
Share this presentation with:
- Clinical Chemists
- Laboratory Managers
If you have questions, email .