Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies
Click CC to turn on closed captioning.
Dr. Hanson presents the first in our series "Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies." The series addresses strategies for test utilization in the clinical laboratory. Dr. Hanson will discuss the need for appropriate laboratory test utilization in today’s clinical practice and offer management tools for constructing and implementing a utilization program.
- Curtis A. Hanson, MD
- Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Consultant in the Division of Hematopathology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- 5434 Hematopathology Consultation
- BM/8506 Chromosome Analysis, Hematologic Disorders, Bone Marrow
- JAK2M/31155 JAK2 V617F Mutation Detection, Bone marrow
- BADX/89006 BCR/ABL, mRNA Detection, Reverse Transcription-PCR (RT-PCR), Qualitative, Diagnostic Assay
- MBCR/80578 BCR/ABL, Translocation 9;22, FISH (D-FISH)
- EPO/80173 Erythropoietin (EPO), Serum
- MPLM/60024 MPL Exon 10 Mutation Detection, Bone Marrow
- JAKXM/60025 JAK2 Exon 12 and Other Non- V617F Mutation Detection, Bone Marrow
The Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies Series
- Hot Topic: Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies, Part 1
- Hot Topic: Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies, Part 2
- Hot Topic: Laboratory Test Utilization Strategies, Part 3
Forward to a Colleague
Share this presentation with:
- Clinical Laboratory Scientists
- Laboratory Managers
If you have questions, email .