New tests are continually developed by the clinical and research laboratories of Mayo Clinic. These tests are subjected to an intense laboratory and clinical correlative process to ensure their diagnostic utility prior to their release.
Significant new test announcements are included with each Communiqué issue to provide both clinical and technical information in a single document.
The following tests are described in this month's Communiqué:
- Useful for: Aiding in the monitoring of a previously confirmed diagnosis of B-cell lymphoblastic
- Useful for: Assessment of an antibody response to tetanus and diphtheria toxoid vaccines, an aid to diagnose immunodeficiency ...more>>
- Useful for: Evaluation of pseudohypertriglyceridemia for possible glycerol kinase deficiency ...more>>
- Useful for: Determining hepatitis B virus infection and immunity status in infants born to mothers
with chronic hepatitis B and after receiving perinatal prophylaxis ...more>>
- Useful for: Diagnosis of autoimmune muscle-specific kinase (MuSK) myasthenia gravis ...more>>
- Useful for: Diagnosis for autoimmune myasthenia gravis in adults and children ...more>>