|Values are valid only on day of printing.|
Collection must be performed using 1 of the following kits:
1. Collect 1-mL blood by venipuncture into each of the 3 tubes.
Figure 1 QTB validated fill range.
Used with permission. Cellestis Inc.
2. Immediately shake the tubes firmly for 5 seconds.
Figure 2 Blood should coat the entire inner surface
3. Label tubes appropriately. The label should be placed below colored QuantiFERON band, so back window is visible on all 3 collection tubes.
4. Maintain tubes at room temperature until incubation.
Immediate incubation is recommended, but must be started no later than 16 hours after collection.
1.Incubate all 3 tubes upright at 37°C for 16–24 hours
2. Centrifuge tubes for 15 minutes at 3000 RCF (g) after incubation.
3. Place all 3 tubes in the QTB Transport bag (supplied). (Figure 3)
Figure 3 QTB transport kit
4. Store refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C.
Ship QTB kit at refrigerated temperature (2°C–8°C). (Figure 3)