Mayo Medical Laboratories is a global reference laboratory that operates within Mayo Clinic’s Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology and offers more than 3,000 tests across the full spectrum of health care subspecialties. Mayo Medical Laboratories works side by side with hospitals to ensure that physicians and providers have knowledge of, and access to, the latest testing and treatment guidance through our services and tools.
As a part of an integrated group practice, our services enable health care institutions to collaborate with 160 Mayo Clinic physicians and scientists and 3,000 laboratory professionals. Our services also apply patient-care-driven testing approaches, establish clinically proven test utilization strategies, and advance the integration of community health care delivery.
Our mission is to support the local delivery of laboratory services by providing comprehensive outreach support, clinical expertise, and consultative services that facilitate community-based health care.
The following organizations have honored Mayo Clinic and Mayo Medical Laboratories:
- Mayo Clinic Earns No. 1 Rank on U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Named Second in Top 100 Call Center Award from BenchmarkPortal
- Mayo Medical Laboratories Earns Center for Excellence Recognition for Third Year in a Row
- Mayo Clinic: Top Ranked More Often
- Mayo Laboratory Inquiry Receives Awards from Contact Center World