Register for Mayo Medical Laboratories
United States, Canada
- More options
- +1 507 266 5700
- More options
Reference Laboratory Services for
Health Care Organizations
Thanksgiving Shipment Notice November 20
Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday in the United States, Mayo Medical Laboratories will be operating under revised courier/carrier schedules. FedEx shipments tendered on Wednesday, Nov. 26 will be delivered Friday, Nov. 28. Mayo couriers and FedEx will not make pickups or deliveries on Thursday. All couriers have been given instructions on how to ensure specimen stability throughout this period.
Tuberculosis remains a significant disease worldwide. Many TB patients are infectious and capable of spreading the disease to others. Several methods are available to detect drug resistance in M. tuberculosis complex. This is the final presentation in a 3-part review of TB.
Mayo Clinic is hosting three educational symposia at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2014 in Chicago from Nov. 15-19. AHA Scientific Sessions is the leading cardiovascular meeting for basic, translational, clinical, and population science in the United States.
Lupus anticoagulants are associated with thrombosis, recurrent fetal loss, neurological problems, and cutaneous manifestations. Accurate diagnosis is important considering the potential use of long-term anticoagulant therapy because of the high risk of recurrent thrombosis. Adherence to published laboratory testing guidelines and recommendations is important to the diagnostic specificity of lupus anticoagulant testing.
- Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight (MALDI-TOF) MS for the Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
- Week In Review — Nov. 14
- GenomeDx, Mayo Clinic to Conduct Validation Study of Decipher® Prostate Cancer Test
- Week In Review — Nov. 7
- Precision and Reliability of Platelet Function Tests on Daily Antiplatelet Agent Therapy
- Minnesota Medicine Goes behind the Scenes with Mayo Clinic Pathologists
- Week In Review — Oct. 31
- Mycobacteria Part 2: Identification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex
- Usefulness of a Thyroglobulin Liquid Chromatography–Tandem Mass Spectrometry Assay for Evaluation of Suspected Heterophile Interference
- Week In Review — Oct. 24