Register for Mayo Medical Laboratories
Mayo Medical Laboratories has jobs available in areas all around the country:
- Regional Service Representative
- Regional Manager
- Clinical Specialty Representative
United States, Canada
- More options
- +1 507 266 5700
- More options
Reference Laboratory Services for
Health Care Organizations
Friedreich ataxia is an inherited neurodegenerative disorder due to frataxin deficiency. An assay developed at Mayo Clinic for measuring frataxin concentration in whole blood and in dried blood spots is applicable to the diagnosis, population and newborn screening, and therapeutic monitoring.
Hyaline fungi cause several common diseases including histoplasmosis, blastomycosis, and coccidioidomycosis. Dr. Roberts discusses the distribution and ecology of these fungi, as well as their pathogenesis and cultural characteristics.
Registration is now open for the 20th International Surgical Pathology Symposium, which will be held May 6-9 at the Swissotel in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Week In Review — Feb. 14
- Week In Review — Feb. 7
- Renal & Urology News: “Bladder cancer linked to HER2 breast cancer gene”
- Mayo Clinic celebrates 150th year anniversary [KSTP Video]
- Influenza activity remains high, but declining overall nationally — Flu Update Feb. 6 [Video]
- Piero Rinaldo, M.D., Ph.D., named 2013 recipient of Robert Guthrie Award
- KPC and NDM Surveillance PCR [A Test in Focus]