Register for Mayo Medical Laboratories
United States, Canada
- More options
- +1 507 266 5700
- More options
Reference Laboratory Services for
Health Care Organizations
The National Society for Histotechnology is hosting its 40th Annual Symposia Convention in Austin, Texas from August 22-27. Many of our Mayo Clinic colleagues will be blogging from this year's conference, providing you highlights, new discoveries, photos, and the lighter-side of histotechnology. Follow along all week for updates. Updated Aug. 26 at 12:45 p.m.
The new Histoplasma Antigen, Urine test is now available to the Mayo Clinic practice and Mayo Medical Laboratories clients. This test should be ordered in individuals suspected to be infected with Histoplasma capsulatum.
Due to the Labor Day holiday, observed Monday, Sept. 1 in the United States, Mayo Medical Laboratories' specimen pickup and delivery schedule will be altered. To ensure that your specimen vitality and turn-around time are not affected, plan ahead and note that no pickups or deliveries will be made on Sept. 1 by our couriers or FedEx.
Hyaline fungi cause several common diseases including histoplasmosis, blastomycosis, and coccidioidomycosis. Dr. Roberts discusses the distribution and ecology of these fungi, as well as their pathogenesis and cultural characteristics.
- Week In Review — Aug. 22
- Week In Review — Aug. 15
- Mayo Clinic Pathologists Decrease Need for Repeat Surgeries
- Cologuard Receives FDA Approval
- Applying Lean Concepts in a High-Volume Molecular Diagnostic Microbiology Laboratory
- Specimen Handling for Suspected Ebola: Guidance Document
- Tick-Borne Diseases on the Rise
- Franklin Cockerill, M.D., Announces Retirement from Mayo Clinic
- Week In Review — Aug. 8
- Verifying Reagent Lot Performance