Register for Mayo Medical Laboratories
Mayo Medical Laboratories has jobs available in areas all around the country:
- Regional Service Representative
- Regional Manager
- Clinical Specialty Representative
United States, Canada
- More options
- +1 507 266 5700
- More options
Reference Laboratory Services for
Health Care Organizations
View our featured neurology offerings, browse Mayo Clinic presentation topics and times, and if you're attending the show in Philadelphia, visit us at booth #1700.
Measuring frataxin concentration in whole blood and in dried blood spots is applicable to the diagnosis, population and newborn screening, and therapeutic monitoring of Friedreich ataxia. Early diagnosis appears promising to reduce and prevent morbidity and mortality.
Real-time tissue analysis gives Mayo Clinic much lower reoperation numbers than national rate.
Serum thyroglobulin testing using SISCAPA® technology and liquid chromatography, tandem mass spectrometry now performed at Mayo Medical Laboratories.
- Genomic testing for breast cancer susceptibility genes helps determine enhanced screening and prevention strategies
- Reportable Disease Portal Launching April 22
- Paraneoplastic Autoimmune Neurological Disorders [Featured Topic]
- Week In Review — April 18
- Identifying the costs of transfusion therapy
- Week In Review — April 11
- Harmonization of prostate-specific antigen immunoassays important for patient care
- Week In Review — April 4
- New MML Career Opportunities
- Hyaline Filamentous Fungi Part 2: Unusual Zygomycetes [Hot Topic]
- March Madness and Mayo Clinic’s laboratory geniuses
- Week In Review — March 28
- 2014 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting
- Emergent Use of Group A Thawed Plasma [Hot Topic]
- Friedreich Ataxia: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Monitoring [Communiqué]
- 2014 United States & Canadian College of Anatomic Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Molecular Detection with Genotyping [Featured Topic]
- Interpretation of Qualitative and Quantitative Urine Opiate Tests for Pain Management Patients [Hot Topic]