Register for Mayo Medical Laboratories
United States, Canada
- More options
- +1 507 266 5700
- More options
Reference Laboratory Services for
Health Care Organizations
Enterovirus D68 is currently associated with an outbreak of severe respiratory disease causing severe disease mainly in children with a history of asthma or wheezing. Laboratory testing is not always required, but may be accomplished by molecular detection or viral cell culture. Serotyping is performed at select public health laboratories.
The community health care delivery landscape is fundamentally and rapidly transforming. Our 2014 Leveraging the Laboratory Conference will tackle many of the key issues facing community laboratory outreach programs. Follow along with this blog to see live updates. On Twitter? Follow our hashtag: #2014Leveraging.
Thank you to our amazing attendees, faculty, and staff for another successful Utilization Management 2014 Conference. If you could not attend or want to relive it, read this post for a comprehensive summary of the conference.
Mayo Clinic is expanding its Superior Drive Support Center in Rochester, which currently houses Mayo Medical Laboratories. Read this post for a news round-up of the expansion.
- Piero Rinaldo, M.D., Ph.D., Big Data Presentation Considered Top Highlight at AACC 2014
- Coverage of Frozen Section Technology Highlights the Value of Pathology
- Week In Review — Sept. 26
- Analyzing the Performance of Lab-Developed, Commercial Assays
- Week In Review — Sept. 19
- Newborn Screening Translational Research Network (NBSTRN) Features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Roshini Abraham
- Validation/Verification of Multi-Target Tests in Microbiology [Hot Topic]
- Week In Review — Sept. 12
- Testing for Developmental Diseases
- Week In Review — Sept. 5