Register for Mayo Medical Laboratories
United States, Canada
- More options
- +1 507 266 5700
- More options
Reference Laboratory Services for
Health Care Organizations
Test utilization is becoming the driving force for change within the laboratory and health care industries. We will be live blogging the Utilization Management 2014 Conference to share the perspectives of and lessons from our amazing speakers. Join the conversation on Twitter by following #2014Utilize.
Mayo Clinic is expanding its Superior Drive Support Center in Rochester, which currently houses Mayo Medical Laboratories. Read this post for a news round-up of the expansion.
Multi-target microbiology testing is becoming more common. This type of testing provides rapid turnaround time for multiple results on a single specimen. Validation and verification of this type of testing is complicated and proper procedures must be followed.
Diagnosis and Management of Waldenström Macroglobulinemia: Mayo Stratification of Macroglobulinemia and Risk-Adapted Therapy (mSMART) Guidelines [Communiqué]
Waldenström macroglobulinemia is a rare disease. Patients present with a spectrum of clinical findings, and many patients do not require treatment initially. The decision to treat patients as well as the choice of treatment can be complex. This article describes a risk-adapted approach with recommendations on timing and choice of therapy.
- Week In Review — Sept. 19
- Newborn Screening Translational Research Network (NBSTRN) Features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Roshini Abraham
- Week In Review — Sept. 12
- Testing for Developmental Diseases
- Week In Review — Sept. 5
- Advanced Biological Laboratories, Mayo Medical Laboratories Announce Collaboration
- Ebola Virus [Hot Topic]
- Week In Review — Aug. 29
- Annual NSH Symposia Convention Blog 2014
- Printed Mayo Medical Laboratories Test Catalog to be Discontinued